Corporate Compliance and Governance Feedback; Confidential Hotline
- A reporting system has been set up to allow for confidential/anonymous reports concerning accounting complaints or complaints about violations of Alliance’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics or policies and procedures related to company operations.
- You may report a concern in one of two ways:
- The reporting system is administered by an independent, third-party firm retained by Alliance and is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- Your call or e-mail will remain anonymous, but your concern will be heard.
- For information about how your complaint will be handled, please refer to Alliance's Policy and Procedures for Complaints Regarding Accounting, Internal Accounting Controls, Fraud or Auditing Matters.
- You may also report a concern directly to the company in writing addressed to Compliance Officer, Alliance HealthCare Services, Inc., 18201 Von Karman, Suite 600, Irvine, California 92612.
If you have any difficulty accessing the link above, please copy the link into your browser's URL address field.